The ultimate New York Yankees virtual experience - limited number of spaces available!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BE A PART OF THE NEW YORK YANKEES' FIRST-EVER VIRTUAL HOMECOMING DINNER!
The New York Yankees are offering a unique experience this year for the ultimate New York Yankees fan! Join us for the 2021 New York Yankees Virtual Homecoming Dinner on May 6, 2021 at 8 p.m., which supports the great work of both the New York Yankees Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay!
The Yankees will contact all customers 1 week prior to the event with all necessary details regarding this purchase. Purchasers will receive an email invitation from the Yankees with a link to the virtual event.
Virtual Event Ticket: $135
- • Cheer on your 2021 New York Yankees and hear a message from each player.
- • Watch six-time All Star and Cy Young Award winner, CC Sabathia, accept the 41st Annual Pride of the Yankees Award.
- • Hear about the wonderful organizations that the New York Yankees Foundation has supported during the pandemic from Hal Steinbrenner and Jennifer Steinbrenner Swindal.
- • Honor Amber Sabathia as she is presented with the Champion of the Foundation Award.
- • Bid on our amazing silent auction filled with once-in-a-lifetime experiences and Yankees merchandise.
- • Smile for your virtual photo that will have you on the field at Yankee Stadium.
- • Receive a year-long subscription to Yankees Magazine (valued at $34.99).
- • Know that YOU are making a difference in the lives of the thousands of individuals who benefit from the organizations supported by the New York Yankees Foundation.
• Corporate sponsorship levels (starting at $15,000) for groups of ten and individual tickets (starting at $1,500) including meet-and-greet opportunities with NYY current roster, alumni and coaches are also available. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsorship opportunities.
THE NEW YORK YANKEES FOUNDATION AT WORK AND THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF TAMPA BAY
The Homecoming Dinner serves as the primary fundraiser for the New York Yankees Foundation and allows us to support those in our community and home. In response to the difficulties that have arisen due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the New York Yankees organization has dedicated resources to Community Partners such as: Bronx Chamber of Commerce, Citymeals on Wheels, Food Bank for NYC, Hispanic Federation, NYC Department of Education, NYC Health & Hospitals, and Salvation Army of Greater NY - ensuring that our community has basic needs such as food, shelter, and health services during this challenging time. This year, we are pleased to align with our "Spring Training home" in Tampa, Fla., by supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay. While the annual in-person New York Yankees Luncheon benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay has been cancelled, the support from the Homecoming Dinner will enable all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
Playing Big. Thinking Big. Giving Big.
The New York Yankees Foundation Covers all the Bases.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Shipping charges will be added to the final price of each item. The shipping rates are:
- Continental U.S. = $0.00
- Alaska, Hawaii = $0.00
- Canada = $0.00
- International = $0.00
Duties and Taxes
All net proceeds from this purchase will be donated to charity. As of January 1, 2011 please note that all bid amounts for charity auctions are inclusive of applicable sales tax. All International customers are responsible to pay for all applicable duty and customs charges. Your local government determines duty and customs charges depending on where the merchandise is made and what it is made out of. When placing an order on MLB.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be incurred by you. You should contact your local customs office for further information.
MLB.com Auctions accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal only. PayPal can only be accepted for “Buy Now” purchases; we do not accept checks, money orders, or any other payment methods.If you are the winning bidder, the card you entered to bid will automatically be charged for this purchase. If you are a returning user please make sure that your credit card information is updated before bidding. As a courtesy we will attempt to contact you if your credit card is not processed successfully, but should it fail we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Conditions of Sale
Items are sold in "as-is" condition. Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales are final. It is up to the discretion of MLB.com whether or not a return request will be accepted. In rare cases of shipping damages, please contact MLB.com Customer Service within 48 hours of delivery for return instructions.
If you have a question about product, payment, or shipping status please click here to contact us, Major League Baseball Auction Customer Service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM EST. If you have questions about bidding, bid retraction, auction format, or registration please consult our Frequently Asked Questions section which may help answer your questions and clarify many of our policies.